1. Admit a relationship between biblical interpretation and church affiliation.
2. Discern the difference between culture and Scripture.
3. Admit the difference between doctrine and opinion.
4. Preach salvation by grace, not works.
5. Don’t force people with personal faith convictions to offend their consciences.
6. Don’t allow people to impose their convictions on others.
7. Be of the same mind.
8. Accept one another.
9. Practice the virtue of tolerance.
10. Value silence.Adapted from How To Make Room For Unity In Your Congregation by Rebecca Barnes in LeadNetChurchStaffing.com 11/28/06
- Unashamed Sermons is no longer being actively maintained but is remaining online for archive purchases. I just don't have time to give to it like I had in the past.